羽毛球英语:内场安排( FOP Management)

编辑:楚天运动频道 发布时间:2012-04-14 点击数: 1302 微信搜索:楚天运动频道小程序,买羽毛球更优惠

  4月14日消息,羽毛球比赛的内场通称FOP,也就是field of play的缩写,是一个赛事的关键。内场的安排和管理是衡量办赛水平、凸显赛事级别的关键,是赛事组织工作是否专业有效、能否产生很好的社会效应,可否提供一个舒适、和谐、友好的环境让参赛运动员充分发挥技战术水平和竞技体育精神的具体表现。
   

  比赛的内场首先是场地的安排( courts arrangement)。场馆( venue)要根据赛事要求安排多少块比赛场地,场地与场地之间的间距(gap between the courts)多大,裁判椅(umpires' chairs)摆放的方位,还有临场教练员席(on-court coaches,seats)、裁判长席(referees'seats)、赛事工作台(competition conducting tables)等如何安置,比赛进退场的流线(routes for marching in and out)、电视转播场地(TV
court)、比赛灯光(lighting)以及广告和背景板的安排和摆放等都要考虑。因此,内场的管理十分复杂。
 

  Competition Manager: Referee,how do you think the arrangement ofthe venue?
 

  竞赛主任:裁判长,您看场馆内安排得怎么样?
 

  Referee: It seems od.Can you tum on the lights for competition?I want to see and test the lighting.
 

  裁判长:看起来不错。能把比赛时的灯光打开给我测测光吗?
 

  Competition Manager: No problem  Just a minute.
 

  竞赛主任:没问题,稍等。
 

  Referee: Thanks! (after checking) od! The lightingS can reach 1200 Lux,that's sufficient for all the courtsAre there any TV courtsfor this tourmament?
 

  裁判长:谢谢!(测完后)不错!光照度都链达到1200勒克斯,场地都够亮度了。这回有电视转播场地吗?
 

  Competition Manager: Yes,court one, the court the middle
 

  竞赛主任:有的,中间的一号场地。
 

  Referee: When shall we start the TV recording?.
 

  裁判长:什么时候开始电视转播?
 

  Competition Manager: From the semi-finals,that's on Friday afternoon

 

  竞赛主任:周五下午,从半决赛开始。
 

  Referee:I see.Will that live on  or only record for further program?.
 

  裁判长:知道了。是现场直播还是录播?
 

  Competition Manager:l will confinn that.
 

  竞赛主任:我再确认一下。
 

  Referee: Thank you! The coaches’seats should be put on both ends ofthe courts and where do you put the referees'seats?
 

  裁判长:谢谢!教练员席请放到场地的两端。裁判长席你打算怎么安放?
 

  Competotion Manager: Do you bave any suggestion?
 

  竞赛主任:您有什么建议吗?
 

  Referee: We should have two seats for the referees,one is on the other side of the venue,and another one is just by the competition working desk
 

  裁判长:我们要安排两处裁判长席,一个在场馆的另一端,一个在工作台。
 

  Competition Manager: OK. According to the regulation, we would place four courts and the gaps between the courts shallbe 7 meters.
 

  竞赛主任:好的。根据规程,我们用4块场地,每块场地间隔7米。
 

  Referee: od.Are there anyA-boards ads.between the courts?
 

  裁判长:很好。场地间放置A版广告吗?
 

  Competrtion manager:Yes,and on both ends as well.
 

  裁判长:有,两端也有。
 

  Referee: No problem.But do remember they should be at least 3.5 meters away from the boundary lines and also have enough space for marching.
 

  裁判长:没问题。但一定要记住,这些广告必须在端线3 5米以外,并要留出足够的地方来进出场。
 

  Competrtion Manager: Yes, we see. We have enough space for that.
 

  竞赛主任:是的,我们明白。地方足够大。
 

  Referee: One more thing,please mak the area for the photographers.
 

  裁判长:还有一件事,请标出摄影区域来。
 

  Competetion Manager: OK We will.
 

  竞赛主任:好的,我们会的。

 

  楚天运动频道装备您的运动生活!


我想把这篇文章分享到: 0

 



【打印】 【返回】

暂时还没有任何用户评论

发表评论

用户名: 匿名用户
E-mail:
评论内容:
在线客服系统