12月15日消息,一直以来,世界羽联对于运动员上场参赛的服装以及广告(advertisement)和印字(lettering)都有较为严格的规定。在世界羽联的重大比赛中,对参加双打(doubles matches)及团体赛team competitions)运动员的服装颜色(color ofclothing)有相关的规定。
比如,苏迪曼杯和汤尤杯等大型团体赛事就规定:each player must wear the same color and design ofshirts and shorts (or equivalent articles of clotrung)throughout a tie.(在—个团体赛中,各队运动员都必须穿着同色彩、同款式的短袖和短裤或相应的服装参赛。)而在单项比赛中(indlvidual competitions),某一方的双打运动员也要穿同款、同色的运动服参赛,不同方的运动员(oppositesides)则要穿H显不同色的服装参赛。比赛前,裁判员要根据不同赛事的规定,检查参赛运动员的服装、广告等是否符合规定。
Umpire: Men's double players ofthe next match on court three, please come here to be assembled.
裁判员:第三场地下一场比赛的男双队员请过来检录。
Player A: Yes, here we are from Indonesian.
运动员甲:我们印尼的在这里了
Umpire: Thanks for your cooperation. But you should wear the shirts and shorts in same color
裁判员:谢谢你们的合作你们应该穿着同款同色的服装。
Player A: We wore different color on courts yesterday and before yesterday, why can't we for today?
运动员甲:我们昨天和之前都没有穿一样颜色的服装比赛的啊,今天为什么不行?
Umpire:You can't from today, because the quarterfinals sWt and you all pairs should wear the same color and design on court.
裁判员:因为从今天起开始四分之一决赛了,你们都要穿着同色同款的服装参赛。
Player A: OK I see. I'11 change it.
运动员:好的,我知道了,这就去换。
Umpire: Thank you! Please take the time.How about another pair from England?
裁判员:谢谢!请抓紧时间。另外一对英格兰的运动员呢?
Player C:Yes,we are in the same color.
运动员丙:我们穿了同样颜色的服装。
Umpire: Let me check Oh, you should be with your names on the back This is the rule for individual competitions.
裁判员:我来检查看。你们的名字应该印在服装背后才对啊,这是单项赛规定的。
Player D:I am sorry,I took the wrong shirt.I'll and cbange.
运动员丁:对不起,我穿错了一件,我去换。
Umpire: hank you! We are waiting here.
裁判员:谢谢!我们在这儿等你。
楚天运动频道装备您的运动生活!









发表评论